This terrain campaign case contains everything a Dungeon Master needs to visualize tactical terrain for D&D adventures.
At the heart of this Campaign Case set are 30 sturdy, double-sided adventure tiles and a matching play surface. Together they provide an infinitely flexible play surface. Both are printed with gridlines and patters perfect for dungeon, city, and wilderness encounters, and they can be used with both we-erase and dry-erase pens.
To bring your terrain to life, this set also includes 5 sheets filled with dozens of reusable terrain clings for outdoor and indoor features. Use them over and over to customize your dungeon, city, and wilderness maps with beautiful detail.
The set's contents all fit in a durable storage case, which includes a removable tray, a magnetic enclosure, and a rope handle to take your adventure on the road.
• 30 double-sided interlocking 5" x 5" terrain tiles ready for your dungeon, city, and wilderness adventures
• 5 sheets of reusable Adventure Clings with an assortment of wilderness, dungeon and interior features to customize your terrain surfaces, including campsites, rubble, and tombs
• 1 double-sided Adventure Grid with Wilderness terrain on one side and Dungeon on the other, measuring 22" x 25.5" when laid flat - ready to use in combination with the terrain tiles or on its own
• 1 storage folder for your reusable Adventure Clings
• 1 sturdy storage case with a magnetic closure and rope handle designed to take your adventure on the road